Terms of the Auction
If paying in a non cash method (ex. travelers
checks, credit cards, etc.) there is an additional 5% premium with with a 5%
discount for cash or check. Please bring a bank letter of guarantee for purchases over
$10,000. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the
responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. Purchases may be
removed upon receipt of payment in full. We reserve the right to refuse service to
anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over
written material andany prior verbal statements.
Not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions. Buyer agrees not to initiate credit card chargeback.
1. Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the listing and catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is
sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact
condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is a 10% Buyer's Premium added to the total.
3. All accounts must be settled at the
conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
4. Buyer is responsible for removing items from auction site day of auction unless arrangements are made with owner.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If
you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough
time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in
advance of the auction. If it is a
multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the
first day of the auction.
If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these
terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Montgomery
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal
advance, should it in his estimation prove
injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
From State Hwy 52 in center of Harmony take County Rd 139 or (Main Ave South) to 3rd Street SW turn right and travel 3 blocks to sale site on your right.
(Located in old Elementary School where city offices are located)